|Download (MS Word)||Download (PDF)|
Summary of Qualifications
A young professional with over four years of experience in the combined fields of customer service and technical support, with a background in desktop support and sales. A+ Certified, works well under pressure, comfortable dealing with upset customers, delivering fast and efficient support, and solving difficult problems.
|Customer Support Agent, Level 3||August 2012 – Present|
|(mt) Media Temple||Culver City, CA|
Responsible for diagnosis and resolution of customer inquiries in the combined roles of technical support, customer service, and billing support.
Consistently performing in excess of daily performance and quality targets with an average of 50+ customer interactions per day via phone, support tickets, and online chat.
Technical assistance with Media Temple’s proprietary shared hosting service as well as CentOS-based Linux virtual private servers.
Daily interaction with server administration, engineering, and incident management teams to identify and correct issues.
Delivering top quality and industry-leading levels of customer service and satisfaction.
|Customer Support Coordinator||November 2010 – June 2012|
|Minehost, LLC||Pasadena, CA|
- Resolved daily support requests, ranging from server and stability issues, to billing-related requests, for a client base of 176 customers, each providing gaming communities of up to 200 users.
- Authored, edited, and published a Joomla-based blog and newsletter, sent weekly to over 150 clients, which included product development progress, and beta testing program releases.
- Secured 25 new clients by identifying existing online gaming communities, working with community owners, delivering a sales pitch and product demonstration, and providing personalized support.
- Promoted company service features and price-points with 100 potential clients and eight developers while representing the company at the PAX East 2011 and Minecon 2011 conferences.
- Secured advertising in a web series on Machinima.com’s YouTube channel that has generated over 2.3 million views.
- Negotiated prices and terms for leased server contracts with three nationwide service providers.
|Retail Technology Support Representative||December 2010 – June 2011|
|Dunkin Brands, Inc (via Modis, Inc)||Canton, MA|
Trained and oversaw a team of three contracted staff in the mass-deployment of new Point of Sale (POS) software to over 700 locations in one month.
Assisted franchisees in reconfiguring POS menu combinations for over 700 locations to ensure compatibility with new software versions.
Worked with a Help Desk team of five in supporting deployment of new POS, server, and surveillance and loss prevention systems to thousands of locations nationwide.
Supervised and monitored field installations and system upgrades on a bi-weekly basis, to ensure franchisee satisfaction and compliance with brand specifications.
Responsible for reaching out to 20-30 franchisees daily over-the-phone and by email to ensure franchisee satisfaction with installations in other markets and regions, nationwide.
|Dispatcher & Customer Service Representative||September 2010 – Nov. 2010|
|Home Delivery Group, LLC (via EDA, Inc)||Foxborough, MA|
Managed, tracked, and coordinated 24 daily courier routes and communicated delivery times and delays to customers.
Fielded inbound calls from customers and logged product damage, concerns, complaints, and rescheduled routes where required.
Contacted up to 70 customers each night to confirm delivery times and customer information.
|Technical Sales Consultant||January 2008 – January 2009|
|Zcom Wireless||Needham, MA & North Providence, RI|
Managed two wireless phone retail locations with $10K in total gross daily sales.
Assisted up to 30 walk-in customers daily with technical support and billing issues by utilizing an extensive knowledge of Verizon Wireless products, devices, and plans.
Education & Certifications
|General Educational Development Certification||2009|
|CompTIA A+ Certification||2009|
- Software: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Outlook, OpenOffice, Lotus Notes, PC-POS
- Desktop Support: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OSX, Ubuntu Linux
- Networking: Routers, Hubs, Switches, Cabling (Cat5, Cat6), Wireless-G, Wireless-N
- Hardware: Hard Drives, Motherboards, RAM, Optical Drives (CD, CD-ROM, DVD, DVD/RW, etc), CPU, Heatsinks, Network Cards (NIC), Power Supplies, Printers, Scanners, Cooling Systems
- Content Management: FTP, SSH, WordPress, Joomla, Parallels Plesk Control Panel, Virtuozzo
- Linux Server Administration: Debian, CentOS